German Shepherd Dog Mix • Puppy • Female • Medium
Come and meet Lucy Lu and I promise you won't regret it! This fun loving, super adorable shepherd mix puppy was rescued on her final days from a Southern California High Kill Shelter. When her foster mom received her, she was scared and stressed, but now a little less than a week later, this girls personality is coming to life. She is a mature one year old and really just likes to relax and cuddle indoors. She gets along great with other dogs, big and small. Although, we do think she would prefer other dogs that have her chill demeanor. Don't get us wrong though, she does like to play especially ball. She is currently working on her boundaries with cats, but because she is still young she is easily trainable. Lucy Lu hasn't had any accidents in the house thus far, but we would still consider her to be working on perfecting her potty training skills. Did I already mention that Lucy Lu loves kids! This puppy is looking for someone to love her for a lifetime. She hopes to meet you soon!
Updates on Lucy Lu...
1. She is now good with cats no problems.
2. She will need someone patient because she is timid and can become scared and cower if you raise your voice with her for correction, so she needs gentle patient corrections during training. I think she may have been abused prior to me.
3. She sleeps the whole night in her bed no problems right next to me on the ground.
4. She is the biggest lover and cuddler ever!
5. Very well behaved indoors and outdoors. Very mature easy spirited.
6. She has a protective component about her when someone she doesn't know comes in the house. She will bark at the door or window if someone approaches the house, but not in an annoying way. In an " alerting me" way.
7. She loves going on car rides.
8. She is a VERY EASY to handle dog. No chewing problems, or other annoying puppy issues.